This is what I found on Web MD:

WEDNESDAY, Feb. 6, 2019 (HealthDay News) — A Texas man died after his electronic cigarette exploded and pieces of the device ripped open his neck artery.

The incident occurred on Jan. 27 and William Brown, 24, died of a stroke in a Fort Worth hospital on January 29, CNN reported.

Brown died from cerebral infarction and herniation after debris from the exploding e-cigarette dissected his left carotid artery, according to the death certificate.

Information provided by Web MD.

Leave your comments below.