This is what I found on NYPost.com:
Mike Tyson is getting closer to a return to fighting — and it may not just be boxing.
The former heavyweight champion is expected to be offered a contract by Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship that will exceed the $20 million pact the company extended to Tyson earlier this month and include charitable donations, the organization’s president told MMA Fighting.
“I think I know what we need to do to make this thing happen,” BKFC president David Feldman said.
— Mike Tyson (@MikeTyson) May 1, 2020
53-year-old @MikeTyson is looking STRONG 💪
— DAZN USA (@DAZN_USA) May 25, 2020
Information provided by NYPost.com.
Leave your comments below.